Monday, July 15, 2019

Day Two, Strike Two

Day Two, Strike Two
Scenic Cruising Inside Passage
July 13, 2019

Yesterday I sent us to the wrong cruise terminal in Seattle. Strike one.

Today Jim was looking at our tickets for excursions and realized there was just one ticket for me to go ashore at Petropavlovsk, none for him. You don’t need a Russian visa if you’re on one of the ship’s excursion, so no ticket, no visit. No problem says I; we’ll go to the Shore Excursion desk. It must be an oversight. Oops. It appears that on July 8 when I booked the shore excursion I hit the wrong button and reserved just for me. Oops. Two tours that day, both sold out. But Jim is #1 on the waiting list. Day two, Strike two.


Lovely ride, though, from Seattle to Ketchikan. Some saw humpback whales. I did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment